The Permanent, Steel Roofing Advantage
By Gerard USA Metal Roofing
& Big Horn Home Improvements
Welcome to the world of permanent roofing by Gerard USA Metal Roofing & Big Horn Home Improvements. Permanent, steel roofs are exactly what the name implies—they are permanent. They NEVER have to be repaired or replaced. They just sit there looking fabulous for generations. Meanwhile, the roof will save you money on your energy bills, give you tax credit eligibility, and make your home instantly more valuable.
Do they cost more than asphalt (regular) roofs? Yes… initially anyway. But when you consider the overall benefits and savings for years to come, permanent roofing quickly becomes the only logical choice. It looks great and costs more than asphalt. Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why –
How To Have The Best Looking Home On The Block
One thing that’s obvious about permanent roofs is that they look GREAT. Since metal, tile, and slate come in a variety of colors, styles, and shapes, there’s definitely something for everyone and every home. What you might not realize is how much newer and nicer a permanent roof can make YOUR home look. Many people say it’s as if their home is “reborn” after seeing it with a new permanent roof.
Why Choose Gerard?
Gerard Stone Coated Steel metal roofing tiles are an investment above the rest. They offer the best of all worlds in metal roofing options, delivering the strength and longevity of metal roofing, along with the beauty and style of various profiles from wood shake and Spanish tile, to architectural shingles and their Classic Tile.
Gerard offers the best stone coated steel metal roofing systems - better than any other roofing material you can buy, and 50 years from now, your Gerard stone coated steel metal roof will look and function in exactly the same way as the day it was installed – Guaranteed. Their stone coated steel metal roofing products offer you peace of mind by delivering the best protection from the elements.
Take a look at just a few of the many benefits of Gerard's stone coated steel metal roofing tiles:
- Saving your money: By choosing a Gerard Metal Roof the first time, you will not only save a lot of money in future repair / replacement costs, reduced insurance premiums in most states, and noticeably lower utility bills, but you will also enjoy a higher property resale value - much higher, as your roof replacement cost is usually one of the biggest negotiation points of a home sale.
- Most Durable: Gerard stone coated steel metal roofing is designed and built to withstand the harshest of elements for a minimum of 50 years - Guaranteed. Gerard stone coated steel metal roofing is made from 3/16 galvalume coated steel - the most durable roofing material available. Combine this with their highly durable baked on petroleum base coat, reflective & decorative stone coatings, and best UV rated acrylic finishes, and you have a material that will never rot, crack, warp or break.
- Best protection against Snow and Ice: If you live in an area that is prone to snow and ice, there is no better roof than a Gerard stone coated steel metal roof. Each year, home-owners across America spend millions of dollars repairing damage caused by ‘Ice Damming’. With a Gerard Stone Coated Steel Roof, Ice Damming is virtually eliminated because of the air layer between the metal roof panels and the roof deck. This highly insulating characteristic causes the snow on your roof to melt much faster than on conventional roofs, greatly reducing the possibility of water freezing at the edges of your roof.
- 120 mph Wind Warranty: Gerard’s stone coated steel metal roof tiles use both interlocking technology coupled with our solid, tried and tested fastening schedule to deliver the best results in the roofing industry, time after time. Though they guarantee a wind resistance rating of 120 MPH, when tested, Gerard stone coated steel metal roof tiles withstood winds up to 200 MPH. Gerard’s interlocking panels and batten-mounting system offers minimal movement and extraordinary resistance to wind uplift. The tiles have been tested and unlike asphalt and concrete, stone-coated metal roofs cannot be stripped off.
- 2.5” Hail Stone Warranty: Gerard’s 3/16 inch steel roof tiles are made from the highest quality steel available, thanks to their parent supply company, Metals USA. Their steel roofing tiles are also some of the thickest and most durable metal roofing systems available, and guaranteed to stand up to 2.5 inch hail which is a Class 4 Impact Rating.
- Class “A” Fire Rating: Gerard stone coated steel metal roofing systems are non-combustible, and offer the best fire protection rating in the industry, and the best protection for your home against outside fires. Their interlocking, overlapping tile technology provides no access for windblown embers to penetrate under your roof and ignite wood under-framing. Couple their fire-proof metal roofing tiles with the insulating characteristics of a batten installation system, and there is no better metal roofing system you can install to protect your home more.
Still Undecided? Get Back 85%+
Of Your Money On A Permanent Roof... IMMEDIATELY.
If you've been considering upgrading your home and increasing its resale value, you should know that beautiful and enduring metal roofing is highly valued as one of the top renovation-friendly building materials known to man.
As reported by Sal Alfano of Remodeling Magazine, homes renovated with standing-seam metal roofing show a rate of 85.9% cost recouped in the national average. Think about that for a second. I mean really—think about it. That means that if you spend $20,000 on a new roof, your home will instantly be worth about $17,000 more—for a net cost of only $3,000.
Not only does this rate of return far exceed asphalt roofing, it is one of the most valuable remodeling projects you could ever do—adding far more value to your home than even a master suite addition.
For more information, or to receive a FREE quote, please call Big Horn Home Improvements at (307) 738-2332 Today!
Questions? Need More Information?
Our home improvement experts are here to help you make an informed decision about purchasing products and services for your home. Please contact us if you have questions.